August 8, 2010

Romantic Fanatic !



Romantic!
What do you think in your mind when you heard Romantic? hmm... sure you will guess about a couple of love. right? hehe. Well, that's right, romantic often associated with love stories . Okayy, who can be romantic? Of course each person can be romantic , example me. Oh oh oohhh, you know i really really mad of romantic! yeaah, i am a romantic girl like Blair Waldorf in Gossip Girl maybe , hehe.

Hmm, talking about romantic , i think RAIN is number one!
Do you know rain?
I think that rain is the most romantic thing in this earth. I dunno why , but i believe it's true! Rain fall down like a tears , soft , cold and cool .

Do you know this Quotes :

" I love walking in the rain because no one knows i'm crying "
unknown.

Ohh, that's really really represent of me. ^_* . i really LOVE and maybe fall in love with rain since long time ago. I always happy when rain fall down... and i always miss rain when i am sad , happy , or broken heart of course :) I think i or maybe you you you can't live without rain , isn't it? Yeahh, maybe i am a rain-holic ! always be in my love stories everytime, everywhere.

Okayy, back to first topic = Romantic has many descriptions , not only rain , but it's have a lot of anything else ... what's about you? please tell me :)

Butttt, it's about me . i have a lot of romantic things wanna share to you dear ! music , outfits, book , etc.
Oke, first , about music . yuph, what's romantic song i like?



Beautiful girl, wherever you are
I knew when I saw you, you had opened the door
I knew that I’d love again after a long, long while
I’d love again.
You said “hello” and I turned to go
But something in your eyes left my heart beating so
I just knew that I’d love again after a long, long while
I’d love again.
Refrain : It was destiny’s game
For when love finally came on
I rushed in line only to find
That you were gone.
Whenever you are, I fear that I might
Have lost you forever like a song in the night
Now that I’ve loved again after a long, long while
I’ve loved again.
*Repeat Refrain
Beautiful girl, I’ll search on for you
‘Til all of your loveliness in my arms come true
You’ve made me love again after a long, long while
In love again
And I’m glad that it’s you
Hmm, beautiful girl
*This song is too romantic! i really love this
Second , about book ...
I looove Kahlil Gibran . His poems, novel or love letter are too made me fly.



example of the most popular poems of him...

CINTA yang AGUNG
Adalah ketika kamu menitikkan air mata
dan MASIH peduli terhadapnya..
Adalah ketika dia tidak mempedulikanmu dan kamu MASIH
menunggunya dengan setia..
Adalah ketika dia mulai mencintai orang lain
dan kamu MASIH bisa tersenyum sembari berkata ‘Aku
turut berbahagia untukmu’
Apabila cinta tidak berhasil…BEBASKAN dirimu…
Biarkan hatimu kembali melebarkan sayapnya
dan terbang ke alam bebas LAGI ..
Ingatlah…bahwa kamu mungkin menemukan cinta dan
kehilangannya..
tapi..ketika cinta itu mati..kamu TIDAK perlu mati
bersamanya…
Orang terkuat BUKAN mereka yang selalu
menang..MELAINKAN mereka yang tetap tegar ketika
mereka jatuh

And the last, about romantic outfits , yuhuuu ...


















And of course , about romantic hair style ... i love much ;)











Okayy , one part again about something romantic would i share . ... miscellaneous ;)












==== finished =====

all about something romantic i love have been finished i share. hahaha , i'm so happy! what about you??
friendship, love, music, book and anything else that can make me happy and laugh are valuable for me. i'll keep them carefully ;)


 my dearest boyfriend ;)


_______________________________________________________________
Don't forget to follow my diaries
and my twitter here .





loves, diana

19 comments:

michelle_ said...

nice picturess !!

have a nice sunday :)
xoxoxo
GLISTERSandBLISTERS

I V Y said...

oh beautiful!

Marisa Fransiska said...

nice picts, sist :)
thx for ur cmmnt. hope u visit again soon :D

Inuel said...

unique Blog ^.^

salam kenal diana :)

Dreamy Princess said...

I like romantic styles.. soft color, laces and ruffle..:)

Dreamy Princess
~I wonder what it's like to live in Paris~

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh love all of this! Especially that first outfit photo!!
(as for exchanging links, I just have bloglovin do it randomly so I don't pick favorites, haha...more fun that way since I never know who will show up)
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

JoO said...

Romantic..? Samar... siluet... warna coklat... warna pastel... hehehe

pembicaraan yang intim.. itu romatic menurutku..

Atikah Amalia said...

thank you for your comment on my blog :D
nice picts :D

cheers from Breakfast With Tea :D

bubblistyle said...

thanks for your comment on my blog :) i love the lace and frilliness of everything

genial said...

I have never been one that is a big fan of facial. My only experience of going for facial was when I’m in high school which sent me out of the therapy room half way through my session because I was horrified by the therapist, who was so eager pressing the white heads out of my nose.

your blog is gorgeous :)

Anonymous said...

as usual.i love the quote! :)
and nice photos u put on this post:)

btw,happy celebrating RAMADHAN for u too.dont break ur fast ya.hehe

loves.

Dorothy Souhuwat said...

iya,main2 gihhhh ke baliiii...enak lowhh..ga bakal nyesel dehhh

bhogey said...

need beautiful girl beside me :((

genial said...

sesuai dengan permintaan... link exchange is done :) bisa di check di bagian "Dood" dengan anchor text : Princess B.l.u.e.r.a...

tp, saiia mau liad link saiia di sini dmn iia?!?!? makasii invitenya :)

febriyanto said...

I should disable image on this post.... LOL
OMG this is fasting month.... hha....
yeah, pretty romantic.... :D
have a nice day,.

Awan said...

heuuu.. udh lama gk kesini.. hehe

Rebecca Clairine said...

thx for ur sweet comment kak :)

there are sweet picture :D
love 1st romantic outfit <3

hei kak !
let's follow each other from twitt !
i've followed u , follow back ya :)


check my newest post,
xoxo,
Rebecca
http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

The Mad Twins said...

The songs are to beautiful, and I adore the first romantic outfit ^_^
Now I want to buy a look like that O.O

great post!

xxx

Unknown said...

wah, cantik2 dan manis2 ya.